Finding tenants, organising lease agreements and managing renters’ requests can be time consuming and stressful. Let’s be honest – property management can be a headache and finding the right person you can trust to manage your asset is even harder. This is why many property investors use the services of a Property Manager, to take the stress out of owning an investment property.
A Property Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Advertising for tenants and showing the property at inspection
- Understanding tenant’s legal rights, organising the lease agreement and processing the bond payment
- Collecting rent or following up rental arrears (non-payment)
- Responding to tenant requests and organising repairs
- Direct mediation in the event of a disagreement.
Ethan Property has a specialised team of Property Managers and Administration support staff who pride themselves on providing a professional service that meets the needs of a broad range of property investors. Ethan Property doesn’t operate like every other traditional Real Estate agency. Our priority is communication with our investors, so they are fully aware of the status of their property. Once you sign up with Ethan Property, you are allocated a dedicated Landlord Liaison Officer, so if you have a question relating to your property, you keep talking to the same person. This real estate model allows the Property Manager, responsible for managing your property, to focus on all tenancy related matters.
If you own an investment property and require the services of a property manager, contact the Ethan Property team to have a chat about how we can assist you.